Friday, June 17, 2016

My Experience with Lite Learn Version 1


We live in an information age. Proof is that, you're bombarded daily, oh no, every second with all kinds of information, useful or not. This leads to what is termed as information overload.

Well, information is good but information overload may just be unhealthy to the human mind. Exposure to too much information, will leave your mind always processing for the most useful. We all know what happens to any system that continuously processes, it'll eventually break down. The mind is complex so it may take longer to 'break down', but it will at some point.

You don't want a broken down mind trust me.

That's why I was happy to hear of this new app called Lite Learn. Lite Learn believes that you can learn practical and useful things in 5 minutes or less to help you to improve your career everyday.

I'm a career person, I work in the positions of marketing and product management at a thriving startup. What's more cool to have than an app that can teach me something I can use to be a better worker in 5 mins.

So I have been using the app for about 4 days now and so far, I have learnt tips on sending cold emails, managing anger at work and negotiating my salary. There are a few more courses I have found relevant that I plan to consume soon.

In all this, one other thing I like about the app is its user experience. The information they provide comes as if you were having a chat with an expert. It uses the experience of the Whatsapps and Messengers, as if the expert was on the otherside helping you out.

Let me not spoil the fun of exploring the app for yourself. But if you're serious about getting career information, that's already processed, you should check out Lite Learn.

Get the Lite Learn app on the Play Store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails